3.2.12

For you Rasulullah (':

Assalamua'alaikum
Sorry for not being able to blog these days. I do have a lot to say but sometimes, even words cannot describe my emotions. Coupled to that, I am quite busy with work everyday from Mon till Friday hence I feel overfatigue :( Well, alhamdulillah nowadays every Friday, I am able to force myself to attend any syarahan or taklim at any masjid. Normally, I would attend majilis Rasulullah S.A.W. Actually, I really love attending these majlis because you have so many interesting things that you were not aware pf pertaining to Islam! Sometimes, when I go to the masjids, I will see a lot of good muslims and muslimahs who took their time and effort to attend the majilis. Some of them look quite pious and everytime I see them, I will feel kinda sad and inferior. Still, this is a good thing that Allah wants me to see because it actually helps me strive and improve myself to become a better muslimah, insyaaAllah. Furthermore, acquiring the ukhrawi knowledge is also important and there is a hadith saying that: Safwan Ibn ‘Assal said: I came to the Prophet(peace be upon him) while he was reclining on a red coat(in the mosque) & I said to him :”O Messenger of Allah! I came to seek knowledge. He said:”Welcome knowledge seeker! Indeed the angels surround the knowledge seeker with their wings, then pile up on top of each other until they reach the lower heaven out of their love of what he is seeking.”
and there is also another hadith saying that whoever actually strives to seek knowledge, Allah SWT will make his way to paradise easy (Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud). So constantly try to pursue and attain knowledge my fellow friends! :D


Oh, btw just to let you know that there will be maulid Rasulullah S.A.W organise by MHDS at Sultan Mosque tmr! It's at 8am till 12:30 pm. I will be going with Fatin and Shahirah insyaaAllah and after that head to PRAXIS meeting till 6pm. I really cant wait for it! :D
You can join me if you want k! just let me know and I will be happy to have you accompanying me! (: