24.8.11

Guess who's back? (:

السلام عليك
Hey i'm back finally! So today was my last paper and it was on Southeast Asian history and sadly, I wasn't able to do 1 essay which was worth 25 marks due to time constraints :( Well, chances are my expectations and desire of getting an A or a B for history will be diminished.
Finally, I am able to log on to my computer without having to use my hp to log into facebook! After 2 long, dreading weeks I am now able to break free from my stifled, constricted role as a student. I have to say that what's left now is to pray and hope for the best so that I would be able to attain commendable results. I must admit, I did put in my best effort (except for econs paper 1 & lit) so I will willingly surrender myself to Allah's decision.

Moving on, I just want to say that nowadays I am so caught up and obsessed (ok wait, no, i'm not obsess. Just too overwhelmingly concern) with the Palestinian-Israeli issue. I have no idea why but I think it is due to the fact that I am studying international hisotry & that one of my most favourite topics for IH would be the Arab Israeli conflict. Sometimes, when I watch the videos of the Palestinians, I feel sooooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad that I will start crying (ok it's a secret, no one knows :P). I mean they are so innocent and why must the stupid Jews come and take away their land??!! Firstly, they have come to conquer the land of Palestine. Secondly, they impose their stupid policies onto them just so as to fight away the Hamas. Thirdly, if the Israels want to enforce military repression onto the Palestinians, come on laa pick someone with their own capabilities and standards laa! Isn't it an unfair conflict when Israel has the support from USA while the Palestinians have nothing except to rely on their own people to liberate Palestine? That is why the Hamas rose. Who can they depend on when it is not for Hamas????? Sorry, if I'm being sensitive but I guess this conflict had made me a little bit disillusioned and deeply saddened at how the world is in fact a nasty place to live in.

Hmmm, try watching these videos and the most recent news from Al Jazeera (below), maybe you would be able to sympathise with me, I hope. :(



Hais, I feel so useless and I think I am a useless, inhumane being. I don't know how to help them seriously. I really2 want to offer my money and donate but I don't have any money now :( I can just afford to give them my prayers. Palestine will be free one day, Insya Allah (':