27.8.11

Hopeful.



السلام عليكم
As Hari Raya Aidilfitri begins to make its way, Ramadhan will then be gone, just like the wind. To be honest, I feel quite sad actually with the fact that Ramadhan would be slowly leaving us. To me, I must say that Ramadhan 2011 was the BEST Ramadhan I have ever had in my whole entire life. I feel that I have really change for the better compared to who I was previously. Initially, I was this kid who had no real identity. I was constantly drifting, shifting from one identity to the next in search for my true self. The real me. During my previous Ramadhans, I have to really say from deep down my heart, that I didn't even care to pray properly or take the initiative to learn and to accumulate the love for my religion, Islam <3 Now, it had really opened up my eyes, to see the true beauty of Islam & Ramadhan. I really hope that this change would not happen only during Ramadhan, I really hope that Allah can guide me to become a much better person than who I am now. (I am actually crying when typing this :'( ) i hope that I can still meet Ramadhan again next year, I really hope :(

I don't actually feel the vibes to celebrate Hari Raya this year. I have no idea why. I think it is due to the exmaination period & my mind is just too exhausted mentally from all the thinking. Sigh. Anyway, these days the weather is so cooling & lovely, & during these nights 1 of them would be the night of Laylatul Qadr which is better than 1000 months (MasyaAllah).

For me, I think the greatest gift from Allah to me during this Ramadhan would be His permission to allow me to achieve this glorious, victorious night and if that ever happens. . .
I would just cry & I love Allah SWT very much. Oh Allah I hope You won't leave me :( I hope that You would not allow me to deviate away from Your Light of Truth.

Dear Muslims, please make full use of the last days of Ramadhan. Who knows that this would be your last time celebrating Ramadhan :'(