2.1.12

For Allah only :'(

Today I feel sad.
I am sad everyday.
So why bother.
This dunya sucks. . urghhh when will I reach jannah?
Why do I feel so trap in this world.
Please release me from this cage ya Allah.
Free me from this imprisonment, quickly take me to heaven :'(
Don't make ibu sad ya Allah.
She has suffered enough.
I cant bear to see her tears.
If this is all good for us, then give us strength Oh my Rabb. Only You know what is good for us, I trust you ya Allah. Give me and ibu strength to overcome this ya Allah. Ya Allah the pain is overwhelming ya Allah but I know You are Most Fair- You will reward us with something better right?
Ya Allah the tears I cry are for You, and You only.
Only You are sufficient for me :'(

What has happen to my family?
Hasbunallah wa ni'mal wakil :'(