10.7.11
Student Sickeningly in distress.
السلام عليكم
Firstly, I would like to apologise for not being able to update my blog consistently everyday because I am too busy with school & by the time I got back home from school, I would just collapse & be overwhelmed by the numerous amount of ridiculous homework being given to me. Speaking of school, this week was not that interesting. Actually, school is NEVER interesting for me. Nothing extraordinary happened except that we celebrated Fathiah's birthday on Tuesday & instead of getting her a birthday cake, we decided (Juliana, Kiran, Cassandra, Calvin, Wei Yang) to order Canadian pizzas and put candles on top of them. It's a pity I don't have any pictures of those pizzas. Adding on, the MCS crew (including me) celebrated her birthday on Wednesday and they bought her the 'Bruno Mars' hat, sandals, a flowery hairband and a Swensens birthday cake. I hope that she did enjoyed herself on her 18th birthday. May Allah SWT bless you Fathiah in this dunia and the akhirat! :D
Anyway, I have got to admit that my life as a student now is seriously upsetting and excruciatingly painful. Three of my friends have break down as a result of stress. I have only like 31 days left to PRELIMS and the best part is that for my H2 History, Mrs Low hasn't even finish the syllabus and we still have 1 huge, big chunk of lecture to go through. Someone please tell me how to survive?
Pessismism aside, with prelims, there would also be Ramadhan! I can't wait for Ramadhan frankly speaking because on this special month, as narrated by Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, all the gates of heavens will be open and all the gates of hell will be closed and the most evil of all Jinn and Syaitan would be chained. Furthermore in this special month, there would be the night of Laylatul Qadr (The night of Power) which is better that 1000 nights. I have heard many interesting stories that happened during the night of Laylatul Qadr and I aim to try and achieve Laylatul Qadr this year as I have never ever in my life experienced the speciality of this magnificant night. Insya Allah I am able to this year :D
I hope that with Ramadhan and prelims coming up, Allah SWT would give me strength and ease when facing the arduous examinations. Semoga diberkati dan dikurniakan rahmat Ilahi pada bulan Ramadhan yang akan datang! :D
p/s: I have discovered a Ramadhan checklist from http://www.iloveallaah.com/ in order to prepare youself for Ramadhan. How cool is that? :D