10.11.11
I know that A levels is currently going on now and I am not suppose to be logging into blogger but I really have to get this load off my chest.
So My A level examinations started last Wednesday and it wasn't a good start for me though. My General Paper was ok, not too easy, neither was it difficult but I musy say that the topics for the essay were ridiculous. All of them didn't appeal to me and there were alot of technical and scientific issues such as "Can travelling to space be justified". I was like "Waaaaaaaat?" Guess what, I bloody studied for technology, censorship and NEW MEDIA. NEW MEDIA, almost every school predicted that topic and in the end, OLD MEDIA came out. I was required to discuss the role of newspapers in my society in DETAIL and of course since I was insufficiently equipped with content on newspapers I crapped my way through :( Oh my gosh can life get any worse?
Actually, YES. Yesterday was my H1 Maths paper and History paper also. So, in the end, I had to sit for about a total of 6 HOURS and crack my brain :S Math sucks laa, I screwed everything up. The questions were difficult and I tell you the paper was killer. I recounted my marks and I guess that I would lose around 20+ marks. My hopes and aims of getting an A for Math are impossible laa, I don't know how to stop thinking about math. Math sucks laa, only the Bell curve can save my life now. To make matters worst, some of my friends actually admitted that the paper was manageable, oh my god I can just die on that spot :( Anyway, after getting super demoralized (thanks to math) I had to wait for another 2 hours before I could sit for my History paper. Since History is my strongest subject, I decided to score for history and be calm BUT. . .
I swear Cambridge is geting mad. What were they thinking when they were setting the paper??!! "UN peacekeeping efforts in CAMBODIA" ??!! Cambodia is a topic that was not AVAILABLE IN MY SYLLABUS. So, bottom-line is that, Cambridge tested us something that we have never learnt before. Wow, brilliant. Thanks Cambridge for ruining my entire Thursday. So the whole of Singapore couldn't do the source based question for History and hence, my history was screwed up also.
I am feeling very low and depressed now I don't feel like taking the other papers :S And guess what, just now I dreamt that Mdm Koh (my principal) called me into her office and she was like "Munira, what happened to you??? You got a "D" for General paper" Is that a foreshadowing sign that something ominous is about to happen?
I don't know laa, I just feel rock-bottom low :'(((((((
