لسلام عليكم
I really have great respect and admiration for Muslim women who wear the niqab. I really think they are beautiful and courageous inside as they are willing to cover their faces so as to submit to Allah SWT (InsyaAllah) and ignore a lot of harsh glares and stares. Their iman must be so strong. Hais, whenever I look at them, I feel so ugly inside and sad :( Well, last week I was walking to Causeway point and I saw this beautiful niqab lady with her small child. She was unloading her stuffs from the taxi and all the people at the taxi stand were staring at her. Some of them also gave her a very sinister smirk. I was like what the hell? Just because she choose to cover her face doesn't mean that you guys can look down on her. She could be beautiful inside (Wallahua'alam) and the fact that she choose to cover her face clearly shows how she wants to avoid the dirty male gaze and refuse to be oppressed or objectified as SEX SYMBOLS by men and society. I feel really sad when I see a lot of countries such as France, banning the niqab :( It is really insensitive of them to deprive one from his/her religious beliefs.
To be honest, this always makes me wonder why do guys always come and talk to me but instead of judging me for my inside, they will always judge me superficially. For example, whenever I am on Facebook, there will always be some idiotic guys who would compliment my looks (in a bad way, i'm not being arrogant) or ask me to do stupid bloody haram stuffs like making out or *censored*. I am actually extremely hurt when they do this and this applies to EVERY SINGLE GUY that I have met. What do you see me as? An effing sex object to satisfy your freaking disease of sexual desires?? Isn't my life sad? Well I think it is. Hmm, I think this is just a test for me as Allah wants me to wear the hijab? I don't know only Allah knows best. I have been thinking about this a gazillion times and Insyaallah I will wear the hijab once university starts/ (if i don't get into university) some other institutions. In the meantime. . .
Berniqab bukan kerana trend terkini ..
Berniqab bukan tunjuk diri alim ..
Berniqab bukan untuk merendah-rendahkan yang lain ..
Berniqab bukan utk perlekehkan Muslimin Muslimat ..
Jadi sebelum kau mulakan niqab di wajah ,
Niqabkan hatimu dulu ,
Niqabkan jiwamu dulu ,
Niqabkan lidahmu dulu ,
Niqabkan langkahmu dulu ..
Niqabkan hatimu dulu ,
Niqabkan jiwamu dulu ,
Niqabkan lidahmu dulu ,
Niqabkan langkahmu dulu ..
Kerana yang terselindung belum tentu terus berlindung ,
Yang berbuka belum tentu buka terus ..
Berilmulah sebelum kau beramal wahai sahabat ..
Yang berbuka belum tentu buka terus ..
Berilmulah sebelum kau beramal wahai sahabat ..
:'(

