Time is a great deadener. People forget, get bored, grow old, go away. (Oranges are not the only fruit).
السلام عليكم
Today is Thursday, which means that I have only 3 days left to the re-opening of school. Sigh, how time passes by so quickly without you even knowing it and in August, i would already be sitting for my prelim exams. Time is like a string full of knots. One must learn how to entangle it skillfully or will get trapped, confined & distort himself. On the contrary, if one manages to master the knowledge & ability of entangling the tangled string, he would be able to freely decide and choose what he wants to do with it. Similarly, one must be equipped with intelligence to manage his time so that he would not end up regretting or wasting it resulting in detrimental consequences (Eg: Being unable to finish your homework, study for a test, latecoming, etc). However, if an individual manages to divide his time well, then he would be able to use it wisely for other things (Eg: relaxing, playing, etc). Before that, I must concede that I, myself, is not good at managing time wisely. At times, I regretted the fact that I wasted so much time doing unproductive activities but then again, I cannot take back or turn back time. Time just sucks you in, just like a powerful suction.
Speaking of which, yesterday before I went to bed, I accidentally came upon this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDlvrYMBq0k&feature=youtu.be so i watched it. Since then, it stayed in my mind the entire night & I was perturbed and gripped with insecurity and terror. I am not trying to be morbid here but I cannot deny the fact that everyday, we are one step closer to our deathbed. Typing this out makes me remember the loss of my two beloved schoolmates in my secondary school and my uncle (Innanillahi wa innanillahi ra'jiun.). It certainly proves how no matter how young or old you are, you can eschew awakening anytime & only Allah SWT knows. So it is the matter of time, whether we are ready to face the truth, whether we are ready to face Allah SWT.
Time is a great deadener. People forget, get bored, grow old, go away.
Sesungguhnya daripada Allah s. w. t kita datang dan kepadaNya jualah kita akan kembali.