26.12.11

Dimana kan ku cari ganti serupa denganmu?



I just have to say what is on my heart and mind lately.. . I miss Rasulullah S.A.W ;'(
I know, some people might find this ridiculous (the kuffar) as they will think that we muslims have never seen Rasulullah S.A.W before and therefore how can we miss him?
But when you know his struggles and sacrifices that he faced just for his ummah. . it is enough to make you touched, humble and sad. His stories are all masyaaAllah heart-warming and his character is subahanAllah- even words cannot describe his character. I really miss Rasulullah S.A.W :'(

Whenever I am on Youtube, I will always watch this show series called "Law Kana Bainana" (If the beloved were among us) and they will interview certain people and ask them about their reactions if Nabi Muhammad S.A.W is alive and were to sit with us for 1 minute. Everytime, I watch this show, I will always cry and imagine what will I do if Rasulullah S.A.W were to sit infront of me? For me, if Rasulullah S.A.W was infront of me, I would cry non-stop first because of the embarassment that I feel for being such a bad muslimah and cry because of his beauty- as radiant as the white moon. Then I would ask him to read the Quran together with me just for that 1 minute. . I would be so blissful and at peace. No words would ever be able to describe my emotions. I am sure all the baraqah and blessings will come if Rasulullah is with us right now.

If Rasulullah is with me right now, he can guide me to become a better muslimah. .He can guide my family. Especially my family ya Allah (but of course, Allah is the One who guides us ultimately). .What has become of us ;'(

I believe that his ummah would be in good hands. . but look now, the Muslims are being oppressed in Chechnya, Palestine, Iraq and more. Masjidil Al Aqsa is calling for our help. But all I am doing now is just watching the pain and anguish suffered by my brothers and sisters. How heartless I am? If Rasulullah S.A.W were among us now, the world would be illuminated irridescently just like the luminous stars twinkling in the velvet sky. I really hope that I can meet Rasulullah S.A.W during the akhirat. I really hope that I can stand near him at the Padang Masyar but then again, who am I to wish for all these when there are more pious people who deserve them all? :( I really miss you Ya Rasulullah ;'( I really do.

Selawat ke atas Nabi.
*Sorry for the bad grammar & vocab. .I just want to express my most humblest feelings in my heart.