31.12.11

My beautiful 2012(':


Yesterday was amazing subahanAllah. It was my first time spending the last hours of 2011 with the ummah of beloved Nabi Muhammad S.A.W, out in the open space (at YCK stadium) and at night, we managed to sit under the Moon and the Stars witnessing our 'celebration'. I did not regret going for the syarahan and  in all honesty, this is my first time actually going for a syarahan voluntarily! Alhamdulillah ya Rabb. During the event, masyaaAllah there were many pious people (you can see the Nur from their faces glowing). All the men, women, kids and teenagers dressed up appropriately and modestly ya Allah. I love to look at them and how they dress! If you were to compare these Muslims to all the people who were down for countdown party, they dressed up so plesantly for the eyes to look at, unlike those who wore skimpish clothing. The most beautiful part of the event was sending salams to Rasulullah S.A.W. We actually recited some Qaseedas, selawats and heard the recitation of surah An-Naba' from this young boy who has the most beautiful voice(': I am sooo blissful and in a frenzy state of euphoria. . I am so happy that I managed to send loads of salams and selwat to beloved prophet S.A.W! I miss him so much Wallahi :( I hope that he will be happy to see how his ummah was sending him selawats and praising Allah SWT! After that, there were some ceramah and syarahan by certain ustaz pertaining to how we should improve ourselves and set our direction in order to embrace this new change to 2012. What I've learnt was that you need:
  1. Ilmu
  2. Zikir & selawat byk2 ke Rasulullah S.A.W
  3. Improve your akhlak with ppl (if not ppl would hate you & wouldn't want to mix ard with you)
  4. Tahajjud
  5. Spread Da'awah (don't just spread only to Muslim ppl, spread to non Muslims also!)
  6. Jihad Feesabilillah (struggle for the sake of Allah SWT)
InsyaaAllah on this day 1 Jan 2012, I will strive to be a better muslimah for the sake of Allah SWT! I love you Allah SWT & Nabi Muhammad S.A.W <33333333
Forever in my heart(':
For now, my inspiration will be Rabiatul Aadawiyah: I want to become like her- Wali Allah (minus the not marrying part! :P)