6.12.11

Prom.




So prom was boring. I just came to realise the fact that most proms are boring. Lucky for me, I didn't spend that much on the dress and the other accessories just for this one-off event. I must say everyone did look stunning and ravishing. The food was not nice at all, it was pretty sad that the food didn't meet everyone's expectations. They kept serving us some mushrooms and if not for shitake, it will probably be abalone. Lol..



To be truthful, this yr's prom (no actually last yr's too) was meant for the so-called 'popular' people in school. So many students who are not that popular will tend to find themselves abit alienated and marginalized during the event but Thank god the prom queen was Harshini (: She deserves to win (she's not one of the popular people who get the most votes just because she's popular).

Anyway, I just want to say that the person who deserves most credit should be Athirah. She helped me ALOT for my prom: from the make-up, to ironing my dress, hair and more. I personally believe that without her, my prom would be a disaster and not forgetting my beloved mum(: Speaking of which, I came to realise that I have seriously ALOT to learn. I need to learn how to acquire and equip myself with daily skills in life or else I won't be able to survive in this world :( See what education (merely by studying out of textbooks) has done to myself. I believe that I lack the practical skills needed. This is worrying :/

I'm currently dropdead tired now typing this. I don't know why but I tried to prolong my sleep and wake up at around 10am but my body seems to be automatically functioned to wake up at around 8am everyday (even though I wake up at 6 for Fajr, then try to sleep but ending up waking up at 8). I'm suppose to go for dance but I am too tired. I probably will be meeting Fatin & Shahirah later for some Praxis briefing and just to chill.

P/s: Many gabazillion thanks to Athirah & of course (my mum, lol) for helping me out for my prom!
May Allah bless you and reward you for all the good deeds that you have done(: